Music & Arts Ministry
Preston Hollow UMC is proud to be the home of Resounding Harmony, DFW’s premier philanthropic chorus. Resounding Harmony is dedicated to enriching lives and effecting change by sharing the gift of song. Each of our concerts is a benefit performance for a worthy cause or organization, what we like to call Musical Philanthropy.
Since 2008, we have raised over $217,000 for local beneficiaries:
- North Texas Food Bank
- Fine Arts Chamber Players
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- American Heart Association
- Palliative Care Unit at Children’s Medical Center
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Paws in the City
- Down Syndrome Guild of Dallas
If you have a song in your heart, we would love for you to join us in our mission of “Giving Where We’re Living”!